Graffiti artist Alexey Priymak, O'Prime sp. z o. o. tel: +48 739 219 119 Company was founded in 2008, performs design of the walls, murals, paintings, graffiti, art Muir, supergraphics. Is licensed work at height.
Alexey was born in Kiev in 1986, studied at:
- 2004 - the technical high school in Kiev;
- 2003 - art school # 7;
- 2008 - the National Aviation University, School of Architecture and Design, Department of Architecture, Bachelor of architecture
- 2006-2007 - the Architectural Workshop "The Art of Architecture";
- 2007-2010 - the company "Europeum project".
He took part in:
- German-Ukrainian project of an international network of cultural centers in Germany The Goethe-Institut and the Center for Contemporary Art of Ukraine Soviart, Festival "Street Games - play in the street. Andrew's Descent", 1-3 October 2010;
- Project "Wall'naya Duscha", Landscape art painting on the mall, 12x3 m2, the project sponsor: Shalin Art Studio, October 2010 - June 2011;
- portrait project on a personal exhibition of South African artist Candice Braytts "You plus me", a triptych in the the International Centre of Contemporary Art of the XXI century PinchukArtCentre, February 2011;
- portrait project, Hall for an advertising company Adwice, a portrait of Salvador Dali, April 2011;
- Festival "The Republic", Kamenets-Podolsky, 16-18 September 2011;
- Nissan Juke. City forget about peace. Commercial graffiti project is 12x27 m2. Technical equipment: cot building facade, forklift truck with a basket, video projector, paint spray, October 2011;
- joint project "Arsenale within the Ukranian fashion week", Curator - Angela Lisitsa, authors – O'Prime, DMSone, March 2012.