Graffiti artist Alex Priymak is O'Prime Art Studio, the company was founded in 2008, performs design of the walls, murals, paintings, graffiti, art Muir, supergraphics. Is licensed work at height.
Alex was born in Kiev in 1986, studied at:
- 2004 - the technical high school in Kiev;
- 2003 - art school # 7;
- 2008 - the National Aviation University, School of Architecture and Design, Department of Architecture, Bachelor of architecture
He worked in:
- 2006-2007 - the Architectural Workshop "The Art of Architecture";
- 2007-2010 - the company "Europeum project".
Creativity Alexis Priymak occupies one of the brightest pages in the art of graffiti, which is based on the best traditions of realism. You can find his work on a column in Prague, Czech Republic, on the street Tesnov, near the metro station Florenc (in places allowed for creativity graffiti artists), on the walls of houses, in historic parks and gardens in Kiev, Kamenets-Podolsk, a picturesque resort Sokilske, private collections, an international center of contemporary art of the XXI century PinchukArtCentre; 2 paintings and portrait 1,5x3,1 m - in private collections in France.
- German-Ukrainian project of an international network of cultural centers in Germany The Goethe-Institut and the Center for Contemporary Art of Ukraine Soviart, Festival "Street Games - play in the street. Andrew's Descent", 1-3 October 2010;
- Project "Wall'naya Duscha", Landscape art painting on the mall, 12x3 m2, the project sponsor: Shalin Art Studio, October 2010 - June 2011;
- portrait project on a personal exhibition of South African artist Candice Braytts "You plus me", a triptych in the the International Centre of Contemporary Art of the XXI century PinchukArtCentre, February 2011;
- portrait project, Hall for an advertising company Adwice, a portrait of Salvador Dali, April 2011;
- Project 3D graffiti on the pavement for Channel 5 TV, Ukraine. "Advertising kitchen", 1 September 2011;, Interview Channel 5 TV in Ukraine with graffiti artist Alexei Priymak, 3D graffiti, scrambled eggs,
Festival "The Republic", Kamenets-Podolsky, 16-18 September 2011;
- Nissan Juke. City forget about peace. Commercial graffiti project is 12x27 m2. Technical equipment: cot building facade, forklift truck with a basket, video projector, paint spray, October 2011;